- 30g Whey Protein – I used Maple Syrup flavor
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- ½ Tsp Cinnamon or Sweetener (optional)
- Almond Milk or Water for consistency
- 10g NGT Natural Peanut Butter
- 25g Banana
- 25g Blueberries
- Zero Cal Caramel Syrup
- Dark Chocolate
- Pre heat the waffle maker.
- Mix the whey protein, egg and baking powder. Add cinnamon/ sweetener if desired.
- Add 20ml (approx.) unsweetened almond milk or water if needed and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into waffle maker and cook until golden (roughly around 6 minutes but it depends on the waffle maker).
- I topped mine with NGT Natural Peanut Butter, banana coins, fresh blueberries, caramel syrup and a bit of shredded dark chocolate.
- Add 10g coconut flour to add volume and make more soft and fluffy waffles/pancakes.
- Add 50-100g of some moisturizer to counter the whey and make more moist waffles/pancakes. This can be Greek yogurt, pumpkin puree, cooked sweet potato, applesauce, apples, bananas, berries etc. This is because, naturally, whey has a tendency to go dry and rubbery, and you often end up with cardboard waffles/pancakes.
- Keep your waffles warm by switching the waffle maker off but leaving the waffles chilling in.
CALORIES & MACROS *including toppings